Most websites have a heading “ABOUT US” – and while we do too, we realize that it is really not about us, it’s about you.
Rather than provide biographical sketches of who we are, we believe what is of most interest to you is: (a) our life experience, (b) our education and training in our areas of service, and (c) how we and others are applying the principles of Inspired Living.
We believe we are living inspired lives. We have been very blessed. We are grateful for our many blessings:
- Excellent health.
- Experiencing formal and personal Life Long Learning.
- Able to live in and experience multiple cultures, world views and beliefs.
- Happy and successful marriage for over 25 years.
- Sufficient resources to enjoy a prosperous life.
- Involved and participating in spiritual practices, religious and transformational organizations.
- Have taken full responsibility for our lives regardless of conditions.
- Have learned modeling methods to be able to move beyond trial-and-error approach to more effectively create the life we want.
Core Beliefs and Guiding Principles
Success in life has been defined as: “The continuing expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals.” Success is the ability to fulfill your desires with effortless ease. And yet success, including the creation of wealth, has always been considered to be a process that requires hard work and it is often considered to be at the expense of others.
We need a more spiritual approach to success and to affluence, which is the abundant flow of all good things. With the knowledge and practice of spiritual laws, we put ourselves in harmony with nature and create with carefree, joy and love.
There are many aspects to success. Material wealth is only one component. Moreover, success is a journey, not a destination. Material abundance, in all its expressions, happens to be one of those things that makes the journey more enjoyable. Success also includes: good health, energy and enthusiasm for life, fulfilling relationships, creative freedom, emotional and psychological stability, a sense of well-being, and peace of mind.
Even with the experience of all of these things, we will remain unfulfilled unless we nurture the seeds of divinity inside us. In reality, we are divinity in disguise, and the gods and goddesses in embryo that are contained within us seek to fully materialize.
True success is therefore the experience of the miraculous. It is the unfolding of the divinity within us. It is the perception of divinity wherever we go, and in everything we perceive – in the eyes of a child, the beauty of a flower, the beauty of the blue butterfly, and the flight of a bird.
- We believe in you and know that you have within you all the abilities, talents and potentials to achieve your desires and dreams.
- We commit to being there for you in the lows and highs and to encourage you to appreciate the blessings and opportunities in every situation.
- We are here for and with you. We are committed to keeping our communications open and keeping Love and Spirit active and present as we celebrate life and grow together.
- We commit to value you enough to tell you the Truth, as we best know it, and be truthful to you.
- We commit to keeping and holding all our conversations strictly confidential.
- We commit to always be uplifting and supportive in your life, to nurture you and treat you lovingly, gently and with respect in our thoughts, words and actions.
- We share with you the intuitive ideas and insights that come through us, when asked. Our focus is on what is in your highest and greatest good.
- We do not sit in judgment so all topics can be openly discussed without fear and embarrassment.
- We don’t tell you what’s wrong. We’ll tell you what you can do about it and how you can move in a more positive direction in your life.
What This Can Mean To You
We listen to you to deeply understand your current reality and then help you envision the reality that you want to create. We help you focus on the current realities and issues of your life and encourage and coach you to change beliefs, attitudes, patterns and actions so as to put in place a realigned and more useful set of causes. We meet you in your current model of the world and then help you unfold, from within, the life you want, by means of your expanded and transformed awareness.
We validate you and accept you, without judgment, making a clear distinction between: (1) who you are as a spiritual being, and (2) the life experiences that are showing up.
We believe that you and everyone else has within, or can draw to themselves, the resources and resourcefulness to live a life of purpose, meaning, fulfillment and inspiration.
We know and want you to also know and believe, that the past does not equal the future. Regardless of past experiences, programming, and conditioning and life events can, if looked at through new eyes and perspectives, be a blessing and be of exceptional benefit for creating your inspired life.
We know that as you apply Inspired Living principles to the current issues of your life, dramatic and dynamic changes can unfold very quickly. These principles , can also be applied to many other areas of your life, beyond your current issue of concern.
We empower and encourage others to draw from the deep inner universal wisdom in each of us. When we are asked to share our advice, guidance and counsel we do so. However we primarily seek to help others realize, access and apply their internal resources and resourcefulness and to draw on their full unlimited potential.
(We recognize and teach that as the oak tree is in the acorn, the inspired life is in every person.)
We call on your higher self and your very essence as a spiritual being to access this inner and universal wisdom which is well beyond our human and day-to-day knowledge.
So, what this means to you is that in a personal and collaborative way, by applying Inspired Living principles, specific to you and your current reality, you will quickly and almost effortlessly realize more of your desired future.